


When both boys are
in bed at the end of the day, Glenn and I generally collapse into each other arms with a heavy sigh. We love 'em, but we like it when they're unconscious, too!Here is Rex wiggling on the floor, something he is already very, very good at. I'm determined to figure out how to upload videos here so you can hear his lovely babbling. He's quite a talker. As Glenn reminds me, "He IS a Fleishman!"
And here's a shot of Ben playing with bubbles in the bath. Turns out, if your hand is thoroughly wet, you can catch and hold a bubble. Who knew?
The other photo is of my Uncle Downs (Mom's brother), his grandsons Josh and Andrew, and my cousin Tim. The last time I saw the boys was 1998. Suffice it to say, they've grown! What cracks me up is that dorky Tim (I love you, but you WERE a dork, Tim!) has grown up into such a handsome guy.
Ben and Glenn sometimes do the trip to Ben's child care center by bus, which delights Ben more than words can say. Here's a picture of him waiting at our stop.
And newsflash: all the grandkid photos in my new blog have broken down my mother's resistance and she's announced that she's coming out to visit next month. My cunning plan worked!
No comments:
Post a Comment